Applying for a Job at WCV
The West Canada Valley Central School District has the following vacancies. Instructional positions can be applied for either by completing an application and sending it to the indicated individual, or through the Online Application System for Educators (OLAS) website.
Anticipated Job Openings
Food Service Worker
Regular Part, 3 Hours per day, Monday through Friday during the School Year
Duties include but are not limited to :
- Stocking shelves
- Serving meals
- Food Preparation
- Cleaning and washing dishes
- Ability to Read and write
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. and stand for an extended period of time.
- May require walking between the cafeterias
This candidate would be best able to multi-task, have good communication skills with children and adults, and be a willing participant in a dynamic team atmosphere.
Please submit your application to:
Shelby Butler, Food Service Director, email@example.com
by January 27, 2023
- This is a full-time 12 month, 8 hour shift position, scheduled work hours will be 3:00pm – 11:30pm. This will be a provisional appointment as it is a competitive Civil Service position subject to all the rules and regulation of the Herkimer County Department of Personnel. Base salary starting at $18.85 per hour.
Applications and resume must be returned to Kelley Crossett, Business Manager, West Canada Valley CSD, PO Box 360, Newport, NY 13416 by August 19, 2022.
Posting closes 8/19/2022
School Bus DriverWest Canada Valley is Looking for 2 Full Time Bus Drivers.Competitive Pay and Benefits.Please Contact Felix Ray(315) 845-6800 Ext 3401
Substitute School Bus Driver
Start Date – 12/13/21
End Date to apply – 11/19/21
The West Canada Valley CSD is seeking substitute Bus Drivers. Must be able to meet all NYS requirements. Please apply through OLAS. For more information contact Felix Ray Transportation Supervisor at FRay@westcanada.org.
The school district does not discriminate unlawfully in its employment practices or its educational programs with regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, arrest or conviction, or any other protected group.